Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zeropoint Natural Laser Testimony

Here is a testimony I just received from my friend, Sandra who is also a ZeroPoint Consultant.


"I received a phone message form my dear friend, Lisa L... in Florida, who introduced me to the zeropoint tools. She is in Virginia for the holidays and her friend, Brenda whom I know gave the laser to her brothers girlfriend who was scheduled to have one last set of xrays before surgery to remove troublesome cysts on her ovaries. She was told to laser her ankles. She did that several times over the weekend and went to the doctor today for the xrays and to schedule surgery. The cysts had disappeared and the Doctor was completely baffled!

The frequencies and intelligent data passed through the light of the laser produces coherent energy and can influence amazing things to happen!"

No comments: