Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another awesome Zeropoint testimony!!

People love to talk about the technology and we love to hear from you with all the amazing stories of how you are using it. Here's yet another:

One of the most profound and quickest results I have seen has been using the laser on acupuncture, acupressure or meridian points. I got rid of a bladder infection in Marissa in 30 minutes after I found out the front tooth was a bladder meridian point. Turns out she had fallen when she was 1 ½ and knocked her front tooth so far up into her gum that I thought she lost it- you couldn't see it at all. It grew back out, but she has had 3 bladder infections since then. This last time, I used the ZPG NaturaLaser over her bladder and gave her cranberry extract and other remedies for a week. It got better and better, but when the week was over, it came back in full force with a fury. She was screaming in pain, so I thought of the meridians and combed the internet. When I saw the tooth illustration a light bulb went off. I also found an acupressure chart with the points on the foot. I lasered both for about 30 to 60 seconds each, a few times. She fell asleep, had a feverish feel, and woke up about 45 minutes later with no fever and no sign of a bladder infection! The money and time I saved from not having to take her to the doctor - and the avoidance of antibiotics is just thrilling to me.
- Lisa Lothian
_______________________________________________

No comments: