Monday, December 29, 2008

Following are a few testimonials wrapped up into one:

I was visiting with an older woman who has severe arthritis and her hands are very deformed. We were running out of conversation, so I asked if I could use the NaturaLaser on her hands just to see if it would do anything for her. So I sat for 5 or ten minutes and lasered her hands. She was amazed at how much flexibility she gained in that short amount of time. Her husband reported the next day that he couldn't believe it, she was moving her hands better than she had in years.

I let my son's girlfriend take the laser and disk home to try with her grandparents. The grandmother has carpal tunnel and the mate is a diabetic who's always got bruising and swollen sores. It worked wonders for the carpal tunnel and (needless to say) for the sores also. They faded in color significantly and the swelling went down.

My son was cut at work and had stitches in his hand. It was a pretty deep cut right in the soft tissue between the thumb and first finger. When he arrived here the next morning, it looked bad, swollen and blackish in color. I used the NaturaLaser for 4 or 5 minutes on it and later that day we were all amazed...no swelling and the cut looked like it had happened a week before it was so clean and healed over.

I fractured an elbow a little over two weeks ago. The doctor put me in a less restrictive cast this past week that can be taken off to exercise the arm and shower etc. When I began trying to move the arm, there was a lot of restriction. I couldn't rotate the wrist, couldn't put the hand on a flat surface, or twist the arm at all. I started playing with a Frequency Disc the second day and was amazed at how much I could do as long as the arm was on the Disc. So I started wrapping my ZeroPoint Pendants up in the cast at night, one in the wrist area because that was so tight and the other closer to the elbow. In the morning, I could rotate the wrist almost 100% and gained much in both rotation and straightening of the arm as well as strength!

Last week our puppy decided to play with (eat) a bee. It stung her so many times in the side of the mouth that she threw up. It was swollen out about an inch. She let me laser her and within 15 minutes the swelling was gone.

These are just a few of the things I've used these products for and am truly amazed each time!
- S. Gould
Winslow, ME
_______________________________________________

No comments: