Monday, January 12, 2009

What are the people saying about Zeropoint?

Keep the testimonials coming...we love it! More, more, more! :

I was away for the holidays for about two weeks. My wife and I usually let the groceries deplete as a trip approaches, but this time, we had about a half-dozen organic Fuji apples in the fruit bowl on the dining room table. As I headed out the door for the airport, I gathered them up and placed them on an 8" ZeroPoint Frequency Disc and spoke an intention to them. I said, "There...now you'll stay fresh until I return so you can fulfill your purpose of contributing to my life as opposed to just going rotten."

Upon my return, two weeks later, the apples were completely fresh. There was no wrinkled or loose skin, no blemishes, and no rotting of any kind. These apples were close to a month old and had never been in the refrigerator. The next day, I bit into one and it was as fresh as the day I brought it home. Organic foods just don't stay fresh but with the ZPG technology, we don't have to go to the store every day! I now have 3 discs in the fridge and one under the fruit bowl.

- Rick Fleshman, Chicago IL


My husband used to have a difficult time walking, especially up and down stairways. His knees were in pain for many years from the result of worn out cartilage. He now not just walks in balance, but also can go up and down ladders, be out in the woods cutting down the huge trees, split and stack, and he does many more things he was not able to do in the past.

His snow white hair has turned dark, not as beautiful as his original auburn shade but just dark. Little fuzzes are surfacing in a dark shade. His vision is much improved and overall he is thankful because he is regaining his health in general. He wears the pendant at all times and carries the small Frequency Disc in his back pocket. When he sits, the 8" Disc is on his lower back.

The other day, we were on the way to town, he forgot to take the 8" Disc with him to have it in the vehicle...he does not leave home without it. He asked, "Would you bring my "Wheel of Fortune" for me, please!

I believe he summed up ALL HIS APPRECIATION in that phrase. He is 66 years old. Our daughter bought 3 walking sticks for us in March, one for each of us and one to keep in the vehicle. We began to use ZeroPoint products in middle of July of last year.

Thank you, ZeroPoint; our children are no longer anxious about our wellbeing and safety. Our grandchildren have healthier, content grandparents around. We do not do a duet of "Ouch!!" or let out painful expressions any more that are not pleasant to hear. .

Thank you!!

- Yung Bok Johnson, Milaca, Minnesota

No comments: